Notice to Our Guests
While we have always had high standards for hygiene and cleanliness, we are taking full advantage of extra time we have recently had to elevate our efforts. During the closure for this pandemic, we have been hard at work inside of our facilities to ensure that both guest-facing and back of the house areas are clean, disinfected, and appear to look brand new. Our efforts have also included thorough preventive maintenance on our mechanical equipment including our pinsetters, arcade games, and laser tag arenas.
We have been able to maintain approximately 25 full-time team members on our payroll in each of our locations. Their health, safety, and knowledge are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we are supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It is essential for their health, our other team members, and all of their families
- Reinforcing Training Procedures: In addition to hygiene protocols, we are keeping our team members up to date with the current recommendations from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus
Here are some of the way’s that our team members have been hard at work inside their location:
- All rental shoes have been inspected, cleaned, sanded, and disinfected; those that fail to meet standards of cleanliness and safety have been disposed of
- All countertops, cubbies, and drawers behind the bowling counter, laser tag counter, and Gold Mine have been cleaned, organized, and disinfected
- Bowling balls have been individually disinfected and cleaned, including finger holes
- Bowling furniture, including couches, tables, chairs, and coffee tables have been deep cleaned and disinfected
- Video games have been disassembled and deep cleaned and disinfected
- Laser Tag has been sanitized on all surfaces, including all railings, vests, and phaser components. All of the arena scenery and decorations have been deep cleaned.
- Bars have been cleaned and sanitized to pre-opening conditions. Coolers and freezers have all been defrosted and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Glassware has been removed, sanitized, and polished
- Plate ware and flatware have been cleaned and sanitized
- The pinsetters are current on their PM schedules
- Our kitchens have been power washed and deep cleaned from top to bottom. All kitchen equipment, including ovens, stoves, flat tops and fryers have been pulled from the wall and thoroughly cleaned inside and out, top to bottom
- Restaurant tables, chairs, and booths have been pulled from their locations, deep cleaned and sanitized.
- New carpet has been installed in the Players Peak Arcade at our InterQuest location
- Landscaping beds were cleared out with old mulch removed and new river rock installed around the entire facility at our Windsor location
- Patio tables/chairs were powered washed and refinished at our Windsor
- Lighting and painting enhancements have been made inside the Laser Tag arena at our Windsor location
As we are preparing to reopen, we are taking the following steps to ensure you will continue to have a safe environment to have fun with your friends and family:
- Installed additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the facility
- We have sourced a disinfectant that is EPA approved for use against SARS-COV-2, the cause of COVID-19
- Modifying our steps of service to help promote a safe and disinfected area for our guests to have fun
- Adjusting our service model to be able to provide social distancing between groups
- We will be retraining and educating our returning team members on personal hygiene, proper hand washing, and other measures as recommended by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local government authorities
We hope that these measures give you confidence that we are taking the necessary precautions to be able to provide you and your family a safe environment for when we reopen. As a Colorado based business, we appreciate the continued support from members of our community, and we look forward to providing you elevated entertainment and welcoming you back very soon!
Stay safe and be well!
Staff and Management