Our communities are home to some amazing nonprofit organizations, and with the entertainment options available at Main Event, we can help you create profitable fundraising events that are the talk of the town.
We assist a variety of causes from youth sports teams and fundraisers to religious and fraternal organizations. We even help start-up 501(c)3 nonprofit groups build awareness.
From small bowl-a-thons to large-scale events, the upscale atmosphere and multitude of options make Main Event the perfect place to hold a fundraiser that’s both profitable and popular.
- Rent out the Eagles Nest VIP Lounge with its eight private bowling lanes, private bar, fireplace, and billiards tables for a classy fundraising dinner and silent auction. (Windsor and Thornton only)
- Host a bowl-a-thon with family, friends, and supporters sponsoring participants with a per-pin donation. With just a minimal charge for bowling, avid participants stand to earn funds while having a great time.
- Reserve the entire facility for an evening of sports and entertainment supported by an upscale menu and attentive staff that will attract attendees at a high per-ticket cost from all over the area.
Contact our Group Sales Department to help organize a fundraising event, no matter how big or small, that’s designed to take advantage of the multifaceted entertainment options Main Event has to offer.
With the Fun Card, Fundraising has Never Been Easier!
Plan an event at Main Event and earn money for your school or registered nonprofit group at the same time!
- Schedule a day and time with our sales department for your event and we will host the party.
- We will give you a template for flyers you can make to promote your event to family, friends, co-workers – everyone!
- For every Fun Card purchase your visitors make for arcade game play during your event, your organization receives 50% of the proceeds. If 50 people buy a $20 Fun Card for fun in the game room, your organization receives $500. It’s that easy!
Quick Links (click a category)
Contact us today to learn more!
Reservations for tables and lanes are only available for groups of 10 or more with a group package. A deposit is required for all group functions.