Kids, Come to The Summit for a Fun, 4-Week Learning Experience Like No Other!
- Two sessions in July to choose from
- Participate in bowling, laser tag, arcade games, and more
- Great learning experiences through team activities
- Available to anyone in grades K-12
- Only $50 per person/4-week session
2 Sessions in July to Choose From – Each Meets 10 am to Noon
Session 1 – Wednesdays
7/11, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1
Session 2 – Thursdays
7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/2
General Overview of Activities
During each session, students will:
- Interact using activities to meet new students and learn fun and interesting facts about them to share.
- Work in teams to solve challenges throughout the laser tag area, games area, and bowling area using observational skills, strategy, and team effort. Scavenger hunts, team game competitions, and word puzzles are just some of the ways we will incorporate academics and skills into the program.
- Learn about basic bowling skills, how bowling lanes operate (including the use of bowling lane oil, why it is used, and how it breaks down), as well as about the mechanics and equipment used in our center.
- Use adaptive skills in the bowling segment by changing up the manner in which they bowl. For example, bowling with their left hand instead of their right hand and other challenging tasks.
- Explore our culinary practices throughout our kitchen. They will learn simple steps to healthy eating. Teams will be challenged to choose a meal, then compare to see which team made the healthiest choice.
Activities will be relevant to each grade level group.
Academics/Skills Focus (including, but not limited to, the following)
- Social Skills
- Sound Recognition
The cost per session is $50.00 per student. Each student may purchase a meal package consisting of 2 slices of pizza and a soft drink for an additional $16.00 for the 4-week session.
Note: Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Children left unattended will not be allowed to participate.